conflict

           
  • So i went back when entered ! There were teeny tiny little lovly worms they crawled and dragged toward me and clung 
"Oh! They are you?! I ever took care of you!"
I was just well veracious for their attitude.the room was full of these insects. One warm came to me and began to slabber my behaviour the other one began to cling my sympathy they had slabbered my values, virtues and evils. Anyway evils remained a little but virtue, even a hope of virtue slabbered by them.
They became the wormwood for me .
All was my fault because i let them to do so.  
With these thoughts that no body cared of, what they had done with me ....!'
Its all about me but other people saved from them.
But myself had been multreating by those.
My soul was totally pegged out and their next target was my body . Worms crowled and attackad on my body .
I freaked out , 'this is wrong'! 
Actually these all happend when i grumbled that they ate up all my ethics, sympathies,virtue, kindness,softness,happiness ,feeling of guilt .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

conflict

conflict

mountaineer